Homemade Hummus Recipe | Quick and Easy!
- 1 can of chickpeas (400g / 260g drained weight)
- 1 tablespoon of tahini or peanut Butter
- Garlic – 2 or 3 cloves
- 1 Fresh chili pepper; chili flakes or chili powder (if you like your hummus fiery)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A bunch of fresh coriander
- Rinse the chickpeas in water and drain.
- Put the chickpeas, tahini (or peanut butter), garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, chili and coriander into a blender.
- Blend the mixture to a fine, smooth paste. Add water to achieve the desired consistency.
- Serve and top with a drizzle of olive oil and smoked paprika (optional).